Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 DC2012: Day 25, Fashion

Hello dear readers/visitors

Today's challenge is Fashion, and I got my inspiration from an advertisement from JCPenney MOD World.  I saw this dress and I immediately knew I had to create the design and this is what I came up with.  For this design I used Wet n Wild: Black, I used a white striper to create the white line and added black dots to create the buttons.  On the bottom half I sponged it with white to create the white and black mix and added Sinful Color: Rise and Shine.  I am very happy with the outcome!  Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment