Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, September 29, 2012

31DC2012: Day 29, Supernatural

Hello dear readers/visitors!

Today's challenge is Supernatural, what would be considered supernatural?  I don't know it can mean so much...So I decided to do Owls.  I have been wanting to do owls for the longest but haven't had a chance so today's supernatural are owls.  I think they are so cute...what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!


Items used
Essie: Midnight cami as my base and the pupil and dark feathers
Essence: Let's get lost for the mask of the eyes and wings
Sinful Colors: Innocent for the feathers on the tummy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment