Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012: Day 05, Blue Nails

Hello dear readers/visitors!

For day 05 challenge we have blue nails.  Since I kept it simple, it is time to do abstract and geometric.  For this nail art design, I used Finger Paints:Blissfully Blue as my base and Orly: Sweet Peacock and Silver glitter stripper for the rest of the design.  I really want to get into creating a design that is dramatic or ikat.  I don't know how to draw so that it out of the picture.  Since I am left with little time to create a design and wait for it to dry, my wow creations will have to wait for the weekend.  Hope you like it, tomorrows color: Violet.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment