Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, September 27, 2012

31 DC2012: Day 27, Artwork

Hello dear reader/visitors!

Today's theme is Artwork, I did not choose an artist, I just went my impulse.  I really like the outcome of my design.  I just did big, medium and small dots on dots and added a tiny dot across each nail just to spunk it up a little.  For this design I used a lip liner cap to make the big dots and use the polish brush to made the medium size and a regular dotting tool to make the small dots and for the tiny ones I used the smaller dotting tool.   Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment