Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, September 21, 2012

31 DC2012: Day21, A Color

Hello readers/visitors!


Today's theme challenge is A Color, and I think it can be any color or colors.  There is no rule in particular just a color.  For this challenge I decided to use Sinful Colors and I used Kissy for my base, the color is an emerald with blue shimmer and the side color I used is Rise and Shine.   I also added two different dot sizes with white so the color combination would POP!  I absolutely love the color combination and the outcome of my design.  It looks so much prettier live than in pictures.  Hope you like this design and thanks for stopping by, until next post!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment