Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 DC2012: Day 28 A Flag

Hello dear readers/visitors!

I am sorry for the late post, this should had been posted yesterday, but I was super busy and forgot to post.  I was doing/making a nail rack and in the middle of gluing the stick/board it was getting dried before I had a chance to place the boards down, so I had to stop and go to Michael's and get a bigger glue gun.  When I completed placing the small boards onto the big board my husband did not like how it looked.  When it comes to DIY my husband is a perfectionist, so he said he would build it for me and make it even and smooth.  So he is going to sand it down to the correct measurements.  Although he was helping me he still didn't like that a few board were a little off.  Any way here is my challenge, a flag.  I decided to do a flag for each finger instead of one flag on all fingers.  Can you guess the states of these flags besides USA and Japan.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment