Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, September 24, 2012

31 DC2012: Day24, A book

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

Today's challenge is an inpiration of a book.  I selected Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  It was a simple mani to create, but the only problem I had was drawing the character on my ring finger. I must have change the drawing about 5 to 8 times. Until I finally said...this is it, however it comes out.  So here it is...
Hope you like it, I loved the look.  Doing this 31 day challenge has really made me think outside the box.  And I am enjoying sharing my nail art/creations with you all.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment