Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, September 8, 2012

31 DC 2012: Day 08, Metallic nails

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

Today is day 08 of the 31 day challenge 2012 and the theme is metallic nails. I wasn't sure if I should have used the magnetic polish or a metallic one.  But since I have the Color Club Foil Collection, I decided to use one of those colors and I chose the green and I decided to add a stamp with yellow and black special polish.  It looks much better live then in pic.  Tomorrow challenge Rainbow colors!!  Until next post, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment