Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, October 1, 2012

31 DC2012: Day 31; Recreate a Manicure You Love

Hello dear readers/visitors!

Today was the last day of the challenge can you believe it has come to an end?  Wow time went by so fast!  The last challenge was to recreate a manicure you love and I fell in love with this manicure when I saw it at Nails by Kayla Shevonne.

I wanted to recreate this manicure because I love bright colors and animal prints and this is something we have in common.  I love to add more to the designs I create, I think I sometimes go a little over board but it's all good.  I've create other designs by Kayla Shevonne and I have posted them as a copy cat of the month on my blog.  Kayla Shevonne did her manicure for day 28 inpired by a flag.

For this manicure I had to improvise because I don't have OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips, I used Color Club: Twiggie and the neon pink from the same collection, but it doesn't have the names.  The black is Wet "n" Wild Black Cream and I used White from Wet "n" Wild too.

I am so proud of myself for taking this challenge on my own without linking my pictures to the other ladies that participated in this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment