Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stubby naked nails

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

For this evening I have my stubby naked nails to show you.  I had damaged yellowish nail stains from the nail polish.  I've used many other methods that have not worked,  I looked up YouTube for DIY nail stain remover and I came across two that used bleach to remove yellow stains.  So I tried it and it removed the yellow stains on my nails.  The only downfall was that my fingers and nails smelled so much bleach.  I even used lemon to reduce the smell of beach, it worked a little.  What do you think, do they look stain free?

I also want to share with you these beautiful polishes that I purchased at Burlington ...the bottom one is Color Club and the Top are nail art strippers.  I had been watching Neon Nail Art Strippers from Amazon but it was expensive so I didn't get it, but when I found these at Burlington Coat factory; I snatched it so quick it was the last one they had in bright colors.  They had more of the glitter strippers which I was not interest in purchasing.  Well that's all folks thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment