Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, August 26, 2012

Polka Dots on Pink Rose Diamond

Hello dear readers/visitors,

Happy Sunday, for this evening I have a holographic base color from Sally Hansen prisims.  I love the pink holo but like always I need to add something extra.  It is a beautiful color on it's own, but when you are indoors you really don't get to see all the sparkle until you go out in the sun.  So just to add that little extra I stamped on the polka dots with ip QA3.  I love the length of my nail that I will keep them short and will change my polish/design every other day.  Hope you enjoy this mani,  thanks for stopping by until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment