Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cute Pirate

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

I have a cute mani to show you tonight.  I really like the way it looks on my stubby nails. This was an easy design to create since I did my little cute pirate on my ring finger and thumb and strips on the rest of my nails.  I've been doing really cute designs for short nails, who knows maybe I will keep my nails short since it's much faster to do and complete in less time.  Well that's all folks, thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy this mani until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment