Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, August 23, 2012

Granite with a Stamp

Hello dear readers/visitors!

I have a granite mani with a marble stamp.  I wanted to do a water marble, but that was a failed situation so instead I used an ip to create the marble look.  Since I change the method in how I used my sponge technique by first placing it in water before I start dabbing the color on the sponge then onto my nail,  I can see a much smooth look vs lines where the different colors line up.  I will be creating more granite mani's, and using stamps or real water marbling instead of a stamp.  I still love the way it turned out.  Hope you like it and maybe you can try one yourself.  That's all folks, thanks for stopping by until next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment