Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, August 20, 2012

Skittle Strips

Hello dear readers/visitors!

I have been very busy since my last post, but I did manage to do two mani while I was busy.  The only thing is that I was unable to post them.  So for this post I will have heavy pic. For this design I used many colors, light to medium light and dark in the same color range.

For this mani, I used my OPI ds Temptation.  It is a deep purple with lots of glitter/holo.  It was a pretty color alone, but I wanted to tone it down and I did the Saran wrap technique.
This is how OPI Ds Temptation  looks with out anything added to it.  Its a pretty deep purple

No comments:

Post a Comment