Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, August 5, 2012

Orly Prelude to a Kiss

Hello dear readers/visitors,

Happy Sunday!  For this afternoon I have a cute stubby nail design.  I am getting used to my short nails, I probably will not let my nails grow out that much so they don't break or split so low into my skin where it becomes painful.  I know it has a lot to do with using so much acetone by changing my polish everyday.  I will probably keep my design for at least two days at the most...wish me luck, because I can easily become bored with the same polish for to long.  For this design I used Prelude to a Kiss as my base, then I sponged Faint of Heart on the tips.  I then used China Glaze: Sugar Plums to stamp the design. I used Ip Mash 46.

Here is another design, that is simple:  Hope you like one or both designs.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment