Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ombre Mani

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

For this evening I have a simple Ombre mani.  To create this look I changed the process of the sponging by wetting the sponge first then applying the color onto the sponge.  The color I used for the tips is so beautiful and it's by China Glaze and it's called Atlantis.  As you can see I didn't add a stamp design, I left it as it is, but not for long I will be using a stamp over my ombre.  Stay turned for the update at a later day.  That's all folks, thanks for stopping by until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment