Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Vacation

It's been a whole month since I last posted.  I was so busy the month of July, my wedding anniversary was on July 11, 2013 and then our vacation to Europe for 15 days.
For our anniversary we decided to go on a cruise to Italy.
 
We flew to Barcelona, Spain and stayed two days before we took our cruise ship.  There is so much to do but not enough time to do everything. Specially with Jet lag, it's 9 hr. difference between So. CA and Europe.  Ooh! did I mention that it's super, super hot, sticky and humid!!  Don't get me wrong, I love hot weather but this was unbearable.
 
These are the beautiful flowers my husband sent to work, but I brought them home on Friday, July 12, 2013.  and this is the mani I did for the vacation trip.
 


These pictures were taken in Barcelona, Spain
Placa d'Espanya
Las Arenas de Barcelona
My husband was video taping and I just took a few pic
 


No comments:

Post a Comment