Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, August 15, 2013

6th day Dubrovnik, Croatia

I fell in love with this city!! So clean and beautiful, people are friendly and they all work.  In Sicily, people seem to be on an extended break I know that some places get an hour to an hour and a half, but we were there in the city for a least 5 hrs and people were just sitting around.
 
Dubrovnik (an independent state at the time) was the very first nation to formally recognize the United States as a nation when it declared independence from Great Britain.
 
Beautiful medieval city!  Dubrovnik's countryside and its surrounding villages.  I just loved this city so much its breath taking!!
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment