Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, August 15, 2013

3rd day Civitavecchia (Rome)

Another short day in Civitavecchia, with buses and train ride to get to  St. Peter's Square,
Basilica, the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.  Breath taking but so much walking, did I mention it's so hot, hot, sticky and humid and so little time to do it all.  We were sad we did not make it to the Colosseum.
 
In the Sistine Chapel you can admire Michaelangelo's breathtaking Genesis and Last Judgment but you can not take pictures.  And you must cover your shoulders and knees to visit religious buildings












No comments:

Post a Comment