Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, August 17, 2013

Last port final destination Venice, Italty

Although, it was a 9 day cruise it felt less because the first day is counted as day one in Barcelona, Spain and before getting to Dubrovnick, Croatia you spent a day at sea although its counted as a day and debarkation in Venice, Italy.
 
You lose a day just flying to Spain and you lose a day returning to LAX.
 
Did I mention it was super hot, hot, sticky humid!!  I don't know if the weather is like that all Europe, but if we are planning on visiting Germany next year in July, may God help us tolerate the weather.
 

 This is from the ships view while we were getting ready to debark

 This is from the ships view

 This is from the gondola ride

 Rialto Bridge



 Beautiful view of the gondola ride

 Window display


 St. Mark Square










 Between buildings
A police man outside the bank with a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment