Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, January 27, 2013

Monarch Butterfly

For this design I used China Glaze: keen orange  and OPI Hot and Spicy I did a gradient and added glitter from the Color Club collection no name, got it at Ross.
I then stamped it with black and used ip NC01.  I always wanted to do the butterfly stamping but I was unable to invision how to stamp it and this weekend I just decided to stamp it any way it would turn out and I love the way it look.  I also added the white dots.  I can't stop looking at my nails they look so pretty!  I got so many looks and compliments on my nails.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment