Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, November 29, 2012

Water marble, dots, gradient, leopard mani

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

For tonight's mani I did a mixture, I just didn't know what to do or when to stop. I did a marble on my ring and middle finger and I changed it a little on my middle finger by adding dots.  On the rest of my nails I did a gradient with leopard print.  Different isn't it! Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!!

Colors Used
Color Club: Vintage Couture as my base
Sinful Colors: Beautiful Girl and Pink Forever on the tips
For the water marble I use White Milani as the base and all three colors above
I used a sponge to create the gradient look
I used Milani White to stamp with ip CH1

No comments:

Post a Comment