Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, September 8, 2012

31 DC 2012: Day 07, Blk & Wht

Good morning dear readers/visitors!

I am sorry to post my 7th day challenge late,  I totally forgot to blog since I had posted my nail challenge on Instagram and Pinterest.  For day 7th challenge was black and white.  I did the Peter Pan collar, I thought It was going to be easy, but it was not so, Oh well maybe next attempt I can execute it.  I received nail mail and the polish I have been wanting arrive Sticks n Stones.  So I had to do my nail all over again.  Hope you like one or both

No comments:

Post a Comment