Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ombre with Stamp

Hello dear readers/visitors!

Like I said in an earlier post that I would stamp my nails since my Ombre was to plain.  So I have a mani with small daisy stamped to my seafoam ombre.  I used China Glaze: Little drummer boy,  I loved my ombre so much that I decided to keep my polish and just add a design to change it a little.  This mani will last until Saturday.  As you may already know,  I love color and bling and everything sparkle.  So I am loving this mani,  hope you like it too.  Well that's all folks thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment